How does industrial spray painting affect our lives?
Spray painting now is becoming more popular each passing day. With the invention of new painting tools and technology, painting commercially and industrially is now made easy. Gone are those traditional, but, very tiring way of painting.
What is industrial painting?
This technique or method of painting is also popular n the heavy industry sector, because of its ability to produce a very fine result in a very efficient way. The time involve in the work, is very less compared to the traditional way of painting. You can do every work at any given surface.
As a very value added method of doing painting jobs, no doubt it is now the most popular way of doing the job.
The benefits of industrial painting:
- Fast and efficient. Industrial spray painting can do the job faster than any conventional method of painting. It can painta large area of surface in a short time, maybe just an hour, compared to the old way.
- Effectiveness of application. The system allows to produces a fine finish at a very low cost.
- Controlled and earless spraying system is becoming more popular now days and operates by the use of high pressure build up, that will forces liquid out of the nozzle. The secret of success depends on how you adjust the nozzle accordingly.
- This system offers great versatility. It can be use in different of liquids, such as paints, premier and stains. It offers an even finish in most surfaces.
- The system offers minimal waste in its operation.
- The system also offers a very fine finish like a mirror.
What are the health hazards of industrial spray painting?
While spray painting produce a fine finish and resulted to more benefits to the company, it also comes with health hazards. That is the reason, people involved in this kind of activities, must wear protective gears in the process.
Chemicals affect health of a person thru:
- The Skin
The long term effects of spray painting to human’s health are:
- Airway deceases
- Lung cancer
- Painter syndrome
- Damage to reproductive system, liver and kidneys
The short term effects of the chemicals in paints are:
- Burns to skin
- Vomiting and diarrhea
These are the deceases that most like ly affect every human being that are exposed to the chemicals in the paint. Some of these are temporary and short term in nature and some also are chronic and very dangerous in nature. It will bring damages in some very vital parts of our system, such as our mind, liver and kidneys. Damaging these essential organs is fatal to humans.
As an industry, you have the responsibility for the well being of your employees. You also have a social responsibility to your society. So, it is up to you. To enforce proper and strict work safety policy. By doing so, you will be helping the society and your workers, achieve a healthy life and environment.